Nestwave provides advanced, IoT geolocation solutions to IoT modem and DSP vendors. Nestwave’s patented, hybrid-signal technology significantly improves localization accuracy in critical indoor and dense urban environments while greatly reducing power consumption and solution footprint compared to existing solutions.
Join us in building what’s next for IoT location
Design and implement algorithms and software for OTDOA 4G and 5G based localization solutions. Strong experience with signal processing, 3GPP protocols and geolocation concepts required.
- Responsible for research, architecture, design, implementation, optimization and testing of 3GPP signal based geolocation algorithms with focus on low-power consumption.
- Design blocks for firmware and hardware. Port to fixed point C code and collaborate with the ASIC team for porting to RTL.
- Close collaboration with the software and test teams.
Requirements and Desired Skills
- MS or PhD degree with 5 or more years of related work experience.
- Experience analyzing, designing, and developing localization algorithms, including OTDOA-based designs.
- Deep understanding of 3GPP signals and protocols.
- Excellent track record of developing high-performance algorithms and software.
- Experience with ARM, Tensilica, CEVA, ARC or similar DSP.
- Strong knowledge of firmware and software implementations using fixed point operation.
- Good coordination and problem-solving skills with the ability to meet goals under pressure.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English.
This position is located in Paris, France office. Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org