Nestwave provides advanced, IoT geolocation solutions to IoT modem and DSP vendors. Nestwave’s patented, hybrid-signal technology significantly improves localization accuracy in critical indoor and dense urban environments while greatly reducing power consumption and solution footprint compared to existing solutions.
Join us in building what’s next for IoT location
Design, implement and optimize low-level DSP firmware for GNSS, 3GPP OTDOA and WiFi localization services. Experience in wireless communications preferred.
- Design firmware blocks for geolocation services. Port to fixed point C code and optimize for DSP operation.
- Responsible for design, implementation, optimization and testing of geolocation algorithms with focus on low-power consumption.
- Close collaboration with the system, software and test teams.
Requirements and Desired Skills
- MS or PhD degree with 5 or more years of related work experience.
- Excellent track record of designing, profiling, testing and delivering high performance, optimized DSP code
- Deep experience with ARM, Tensilica, CEVA, ARC or similar DSP and toolsets is mandatory.
- Good coordination and problem-solving skills and ability to meet tough goals under pressure.
- Strong knowledge of firmware and software implementations using fixed point operation.
- Previous experience with Git is highly desirable.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English.
This position is located in Paris, France office. Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org