Nestwave provides advanced, IoT geolocation solutions to IoT modem and DSP vendors. Nestwave’s patented, hybrid-signal technology significantly improves localization accuracy in critical indoor and dense urban environments while greatly reducing power consumption and solution footprint compared to existing solutions.
Join us in building what’s next for IoT location
Verify hardware and software positioning solutions and automate test using lab equipment and python scripts for customer’s deliveries
- Define and implement verification strategy for Nestwave positioning and cloud solutions.
- Develop python scripts, including driver of HW equipments; automate testing with Jenkins tool; drive field testing; give first level of analysis of test results
- Define and increase test coverage of the solution
- Collaborate with device firmware and cloud teams.
Requirements and Desired Skills
- MS or PhD degree with 2-10+ years of related work experience.
- Strong knowledge in complex python scripting, including telnet communication, Linux-based commands.
- Feel comfortable in a lab environment: power analyzer, signal generator and simulator, field testing
- Basic RF knowledge would be appreciated
- Previous experiences with Git and Jenkins are highly desirable.
- Good coordination and problem-solving skills with the ability to meet tough goals under pressure.
- Excellent English communication skills, written and spoken.
This position is located in Paris, France office with 2 days of remote work. Please send your application to email@example.com